12 thoughts on “Happy Easter Year Three!”

1. I went to my friends house during the Easter holidays. We were playing games and jumping on the trampoline it was fun. Then we were talking about Easter stories. Then we had dinner we made jokes we told the jokes to our mums and dads they laughed we laughed I had the best Easter ever.

0
  2. On Monday my cousin came to my house and we played.On the next day we went to fun valley and it was my sisters Birthday party and we stayed until the night.

1+
  3. During the Easter holidays I went to the park with my family. I had a BBQ I had chicken then I went to bed. The next morning I went to my Dad’s and I went on his Xbox one. Then I went to my grandma’s to eat my Easter eggs. I gave some to my grandma’s and gave my mum one then I went to sleep at my grandma’s.

1+
  4. On Saturday I went to my grandma’s house when we got there I went to a small brick wall and I looked and I found two baby catapillas . when I found then I took them in the garden I found them at home. Then we fed it some lettis then me and my sister swapped catapilars then I lost mine and then my sister said I could have hers I played whith it then she let it go.

1+
  5. On Friday when I came home from school I went to Wales . It took us one and a half hours to get to Wales . When we got there I came in our cottage and hugged everyone .Then I had a shower because I was sweating . When I had a shower I went back downstairs . Then we watched TV when dinner was made we started eating I was starving . When we finished eating we watched TV for a while .Then we went to bed I was so tired . In the morning we got up and went downstairs.I ate breakfast and then I was waiting for everyone to get up. When they got up they ate breakfast . Then we had a body wash after we got dressed. We made our sandwich then we packed some snacks and went to the beach.

3+
  6. On Monday I went to Barrow Bridge.I went with my dad. We went a different way than last time. We saw some kind of mountain. I wanted to go up it and my dad said it was ok. We listened to real life songs put into minecraft. My dad let me choose which way we went. It was windy at the top. We found a farm, then we started going down. When we got to the bottom we went back to the 63 steps. When we got to the bottom of the steps we went into the the car and went back home. I wish I can go there for a 3rd time.

1+
  7. Today I when went bug hunting I saw some spiders there were lots of bugs and spiders. The ants picked up a lot of crumbs, I had lots of fun.

2+
  8. On Saturday I went to the beach with my family. We had a picnic I went to the water and I built a sand castle then I fell in dirty water then I set off home.On Monday I went to the fun fair I went through a maze then on a roller coaster ride then I won a prize. Next me and my mum went on a spinner then I had ice cream it was tasty then I went home it was a great Easter holiday.

1+
  9. I had a wonderful Easter. First I went to my cousin’s house. We played this game called rocket league. It’s car football and their is world cup and champions league. After that we had a bbq. I ate a burger and it was delicious. Also we jumped on the trampoline and we did funny flips. After that I went back home and went to Moss Bank park with my friend. We took my drone and we flew it up to the clouds. We looked at my iPad to see were it was and it was full of blue. We flew it down safely. Then we went back home and I went to Blackpool. I went on a lot of rides. The funnest one was were I went down a big slide and got splashed by the water. Anyways that was all the things that I did in the holidays.

1+
  10. Hope you have a wonderful time at Easter Mrs Booth !!!!

During the Easter holidays I when to the park with my friend at Elgin park. We went on the swings and I saw someone from our school. The next day I was playing out side with my other friends . We were playing bull dog. Then my mum kindly gave me and my two friends ice cream .Then the next day after my mum gave me and my friend slush I had the flavour strawberry and my friend had the flavour strawberry and bubble gum . I went to my friends house and we had for dinner chips and fish fingers. I don’t know why it is called fish finger but the fish finger is not shaped like a finger . Then me and my friend played on her computer and we played fire boy and water girl. Then the next day we when to Jump Extreme we did hand stands and we jumped a lot. We had a wonderful time.

3+
  11. On Wednesday I went on holiday to Cyprus with my family. Before going to Cyprus we had some dinner . Then we got to Cyprus we got ready for dinner we got there about 20 minutes or so. After dinner we went to a disco in the disco we had to copy the boy who is called David on the stage . After that we finally went back to the hotel. The next morning me and my friends went in the pool my friends are called Elsie and the other one is called James. Then we went back to Bolton.

0