On my birthday

On Wednesday 1st May 2019 I woke up and I was extremely exited because it was my birthday. My mum and dad left a card for me to read and it said: happy birthday to you our little bundle of joy!!!you are definitely mum’s little angel and dad’s reflection!!!I hope you will grow up to be a great girl . Enjoy your special birthday. Happy birthday our princess love you lots. Hope all your dreams come true. From Mum & dad !!!When I read it all I hugged my mum and I jumped out off bed and brushed my teeth for a new day. After I brushed my teeth I when down stairs and ate. After that I dressed up in my favourite dress. After that whilst I was doing my hair I called my dad and said thank you dad and talked about other stuff. After I did my hair I went down stairs and put my donuts in a bag and checked on my jelly. Then I went to school I was excited. When we were doing ICT we were learning about Greece. After that if we were done we could do ttrockstars or purple mash or IXL. After ICT we had our lunch break after that we had maths and English then we had our lunch.In the afternoon we finishing off our ICT .After ICT we went outside to eat my donuts I loved the donuts my mum brought me for my birthday then I give out my jelly’s inside then we packed up for home time and went home I had I wonderful time !!!

1+